Our Mission is:
- To improve access to Quality Health Education.
- To establish global standard health care education in Bangladesh
- To promote or organize programs for the furtherance of Continued Health Education and Training for Health Professionals.
- To develop Future Leaders in the field of health science who are efficient, authentic and values-based.
- To increase access to Quality Healthcare for Underserved Populations.
The aim of the East-West Medical College is to teach and train the selected Students for five academic years to offer MBBS degree conducted by and dedicated teachers to create graduate doctors capable of teaching distance population within natural arena can serve the population as per need? highly qualified to newly designed community Oriented medical education including MBBS course. To arrange a training course for the young doctors & other staffs. To provide postgraduate training and research with a view to qualified postgraduate doctors. To meet the responsibilities of providing preventive as well as curative health care to the people of Bangladesh.
- To inspire the students and young doctors to the good human being and to maintain medical thus in this medical practices.
- To encourage and train the students and doctors to the caring and passionate while dealing with patients.
- To develop strong sense of human rights and a basic desire to serve the suffering humanity.
- To accept foreign students, thus earning foreign currency for the country and caring good reputation for Bangladesh. To conduct refresher courses in different discipline for General practitioners. To conduct Free Medical Camp in the remote areas of Bangladesh, with a purpose of services the poor and underprivileged patients in remote areas of Bangladesh, and also to train the students & doctors to work in an adverse environment with limited resources.